26. A. Polyanskii, A cap covering theorem.
25. A. Polyanskii, R. Sadykov, New generalizations of the Alon-Boppana Theorem.
23. N. Chernega, A. Polyanskii, R. Sadykov, Non-crossings in geometric graphs.
22. G. Ivanov, M. Naszódi, A. Polyanskii, Approximation of the average of some random matrices , submitted
21. F. Nilov, A. Polyanskii, A Sylvester-Gallai-type theorem in , submitted.
19. Z. Jiang, A. Polyanskii, Forbidden subgraphs for graphs of bounded spectral radius, with applications to equiangular lines, Israel Journal of Mathematics, (2020).
18. R. Pinchasi, A. Polyanskii, A one-page solution of a problem of Erdős and Purdy, Discrete and Computational Geometry, (2019).
17. A. Polyanskii, On almost-equidistant sets - II, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 26(2) (2019), #P2.14.
16. A. Polyanskii, Helly-type theorem for eigenvectors, in preparation.
15. A.A. Polyanskii, On simultaneous approximations of and by rational numbers, Sbornik:Mathematics, accepted.
14. A. Polyanskii, On almost-equidistant sets, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 563 (2019), 220-230.
13. A.A. Polyanskii, On the irrationality measures of certain numbers-II, Mathematical Notes, 103(3-4) (2018), 626-634.
9. A. Polyanskii, Pairwise intersecting homothets of a convex body, Discrete Mathematics, 340(8) (2017), 1950-1956.
5. A. Polyanskii, On a question of Makai and Martini on bodies of constant width, Contributions to Algebra and Geometry, 55(2) (2014), 635-636.
3. A.A. Polyanskii, Quadratic irrationality exponents of certain numbers, Moscow University Mathematics Bulletin, 68(5) (2013), 237-240.
2. A.A. Polyanskii, Square exponent of irrationality of , Moscow University Mathematics Bulletin, 67(1) (2012), 25-30.
1. A. Polyanskii, On the irrationality measure of certain numbers, Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory, 1(4) (2011), 80-90.
4. A. Polyanskii, P. Tarasov, Selected examination problems in Discrete Analysis, Matematicheskoe Prosveschenie (2017), 205-209 (in Russian).
3. F. Nilov, A. Polyanskii, N. Polyanskii, Szemerédi-Trotter theorem, Matematicheskoe Prosveschenie (2017), 186-196 (in Russian).
2. A. Polyanskii, Solving problems without using Pick's formula, Kvant 2 (2013), 40-42 (in Russian).
1. A. Polyanskii, To shoot a cannon with sparrows, Kvant 2 (2012), 49-50, 60-61 (in Russian).
1. A.A. Polyanskii, On the irrationality measure of certain numbers (in Russian), Department of Mechanics and Mathematics of Moscow State University, November 2013.