22. A.C. Manzano, M. Naszódi, A. Polyanskii, Greedy integer programming.
21. M. Grigorev, A. Polyanskii, Large sums of vectors.
20. F. Nilov, A. Polyanskii, Silvester-Gallai theorem for vectors.
19. N. Chernega, A. Polyanskii, R. Sadykov, On geometric graphs with few disjoint edges.
18. Z. Jiang, A. Polyanskii, Forbidden subgraphs for graphs of bounded spectral radius, with applications to equiangular lines, submitted.
17. A. Polyanskii, On almost-equidistant sets - II, in preparation.
16. A. Polyanskii, On almost-equidistant sets, submitted.
15. A. Polyanskii, Helly-type theorem for eigenvectors, in preparation.
14. A.A. Polyanskii, On the irrationality measures of certain numbers-II, Mathematical Notes, 103(4) (2018), 626-634.
10. A. Polyanskii, Pairwise intersecting homothets of a convex body, Discrete Mathematics, 340(8) (2017), 1950-1956.
6. A. Polyanskii, On a question of Makai and Martini on bodies of constant width, Contributions to Algebra and Geometry, 55(2) (2014), 635-636.
4. A.A. Polyanskii, On simultaneous approximations of and by rational numbers, submitted.
3. A.A. Polyanskii, Quadratic irrationality exponents of certain numbers, Moscow University Mathematics Bulletin, 68(5) (2013), 237-240.
2. A.A. Polyanskii, Square exponent of irrationality of , Moscow University Mathematics Bulletin, 67(1) (2012), 25-30.
1. A. Polyanskii, On the irrationality measure of certain numbers, Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory, 1(4) (2011), 80-90.
4. A. Polyanskii, P. Tarasov, Selected examination problems in Discrete Analysis, Matematicheskoe Prosveschenie (2017), 205-209 (in Russian).
3. F. Nilov, A. Polyanskii, N. Polyanskii, Szemerédi-Trotter theorem, Matematicheskoe Prosveschenie (2017), 186-196 (in Russian).
2. A. Polyanskii, Solving problems without using Pick's formula, Kvant 2 (2013), 40-42 (in Russian).
1. A. Polyanskii, To shoot a cannon with sparrows, Kvant 2 (2012), 49-50, 60-61 (in Russian).
1. A.A. Polyanskii, On the irrationality measure of certain numbers (in Russian), Department of Mechanics and Mathematics of Moscow State University, November 2013.