Problem 1. 123456789 12345678987654321
Problem 10. An matrix , where , in which each element is zero or one is such that each column contains exactly ones...
Problem 10. .
- The olympiad is mainly aimed at undergraduate students, but it is also open to other participants (including high-school students).
- We recommend sending solutions in PDF format. Please write your name, email, university and year of university education (if you are a student) on the first page of the document with solutions. The solutions can be sent to email@example.com before 15.05.2019.
- The full solution of each problem will be graded by 10 points, the partial solutions will be also graded.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The results will be available here: https://polyanskii.com/other/combolymp/
The olympiad is organized by the Department of Discrete Mathematics of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University). Here is information about our international master’s programs and other opportunities:
- Advanced Combinatorics: https://advcombi.org/
- Contemporary Combinatorics: https://comb-mipt.ru/
- Computer Science: https://cs-mipt.ru/
- Deep Learning School: https://www.dlschool.org/?lang=en
If you have any questions about programs, please email Prof. Andrei Michailovich Raigorodskii at email@example.com.